CAUTION: your friends and family may not understand. And your entire view of the adult working world might be shattered.
But don’t worry, we’ll take care of that too;)
What You’ll Get
One-on-one career strategizing:
- Detailed plan of action for the pursuit of your dreamy work, that won’t even feel like work.
- Mindset work to figure out where your barriers are and how you’ll slice through them.
- Weekly “homework” (the funnest homework you’ve ever had), goal tracking and rewards.
- Access to me in a paid-only Facebook group reserved only for those who are serious.
Carefully Curated Resources
- Portfolio-building resources.
- References, articles and e-books to all the resources imaginable. I’ve been through them all, and I’ll only give you the best.
- Online resources I’ve found to be indispensable.
- Scripts and swipe files from my own business and copywriting career.
- My signature word collections that you can use to build compelling copy.
- My own road map to getting published on the Huff Post.
To get you started, here’s my FREE guide for the English Major:
Take your first steps toward your Dream Job!
So, what is this going to cost?
For $200 you won’t believe the return on investment (if you want to speak in boring corporate terms).
For that $200 coaching call, I am going to move your career forward, in a way that will impress your peers. We’ll do a one-on-one consultation call where we’ll get to the very core of where your passions lie and build a personalized action plan to catapult you.
Right now, you might be feeling that post-graduation depression where you’re starry eyed about your potential but feeling dragged under by the reality of the working world. You have that “what to I do now” cliffhanging feeling.
But at the same time, you still feel something so magical in studying English. Your bookshelf is full of adventures and your Amazon Wishlist is full of literature that brings meaning and vigor to your life.
It’s a place of transition where you could use some experienced guidance.
You’ll feel invigorated and your eyes will be opened to possibilities you only dreamed of or hadn’t even thought of yet.
I don’t want you to lose that magic.
Just remember that magic won’t cause your dream career to fall into your lap. That part is up to you!
Contact me at jessicam(dot)collins(at)hotmail(dot)com to set up a free 15 minute call. We’ll see if we’re a good fit and I’ll give you some valuable insights then and there, and then we’ll move ahead from there.