- 50 min LiveFit quads and calves in the AM
- 25 min run at lunch, 1.98 miles
- 50 min back and arms
- 30 min interval run in PM, 2.58 miles
- 45 min chest and abs in the AM
- 25 min interval run at lunch, 1.93 miles
- 50 min hamstrings, glutes and calves in the AM
- 50 min back, biceps, abs in the AM
- 30 min AM interval run
- 50 min shoulders, triceps and calves
- 30 min interval run, 2.64 miles
If you’re paying that close of attention, you’ll notice my interval runs are a little short. LiveFit Phase 3 interval runs are supposed to be 30 minutes long, but sometimes my workout buddy and I only end up having 25 minutes at the gym during our lunch break. Gotta do what you gotta do. That Monday run was “extra credit,” so I figure that evens everything out.
Tuesday I took a run outside with my pup, which I haven’t done in awhile, and it felt great. Since I have Peanut with me in the early mornings, I can’t go any farther than my living room treadmill, so needless to say…it’s just been awhile. At work this week, I entered my fitness minutes for our company wellness program and was beyond shocked that I’ve accumulated 12,228 minutes of pure sweaty exercise this year! Just looking at this week’s workouts alone, it’s no wonder I’ve come that far!
Three weeks to go on the LiveFit Sereis, baby! Now, what shall I do next? I’m already starting to ponder my next challenge. Oh the possibilities…. any good suggestions?