**Hey there, I thought I’d bring back my rundown of my weekly workouts and menus to perhaps inspire others to prepare in advance for a week of healthy eating and give you menu and training ideas. Now that I have more of an established schedule and all, it’s easier for me to organize.
I have been doing at least 30 minutes of exercise every morning, 6 days a week, alternating strength training and cardio days. And for cardio, I’ve been alternating steady state and interval training.
- Monday: 30 min Brittne Babe arms, abs and HIIT
- Tuesday: 30 min run
- Wednesday: 30 min BB legs and HIIT
- Thursday: rest
- 30 BB chest, abs and HIIT
- 30 min walk at lunch
- Saturday: 35 interval run
- Sunday: rest
This week I started a new 21-day program from BrittneBabe.com just to switch things up a bit. She sells her programs for just $10, so it was an easy sell. I will do a full review when I’m finished, but so far I’m enjoying it. Brittne is a youngster with a solid business sense and ambition (not to mention a killer bod), which I find really admirable. You can follow along more of my workout journey on Instagram.
On the menu:
- My standby Superfood Smoothie
- Egg whites with spinach and mushrooms
- Lunch: Quinoa burrito bowl (see video description for recipe)
- Snack: Apple and almonds
- Dinners: Grilled chicken, burgers, subs, tuna salad, Easter feast!
I filmed a video of my food prep this week, and it only took about 1/2 hour to make. I hope this inspires you to prepare for the week! Food prepping really can be easy, cheap, super healthy and mostly clean!
What are your goals this week?