**Hey there, I thought I’d bring back my rundown of my weekly workouts and menus to perhaps inspire others to prepare in advance for a week of healthy eating and give you menu and training ideas. Now that I have more of an established schedule and all, it’s easier for me to organize.
I have been doing at least 30 minutes of exercise every morning, 6 days a week, alternating strength training and cardio days. And for cardio, I’ve been alternating steady state and interval training.
- Monday: 30 min 21 Day Fix Extreme
- Tuesday: 30 min run
- Wednesday: Rest, sick
- Thursday: Rest, sick
- Friday: 30 min Flashfit (my own workout)
- Saturday: 35 min interval run
- Sunday: Rest
This week was a bit of a bummer because I was sick for several days. The first day it hit, I had a wicked sore throat, and Hubster has been complaining about me snoring every day I’ve had the sore throat. Sorry Hubby!
- Breakfast: superfood smoothie, eggs with veggies, grapefruit
- Lunch: Quinoa Pecan Peach Salad from the Tone it Up Nutrition Plan
- Snack: A hefty serving of squeaky clean cucumber salad
- Dinners: we have clean parm chicken, ham and cheese sammies, homemade blueberry pancakes, pizza burgers, etc.