I like to share what I’m eating on here in hopes that I might inspire you to meal prep for the week, setting you up for a successful week of healthy eating. I like to offer a glimpse of what I’m preparing as sort of a sample menu for cleaner, healthier eating or in case you’re wondering what a health-conscious nut might be eating at any given time. I myself sometimes return to these posts when I can’t think of what to eat for the week, so it’s helpful to pick and choose what you might want to incorporate into your own meal planning.
This is what my week looks like:
- Breakfast: My signature breakfast of egg whites with salsa and cheese + breakfast sausage + Shakeology smoothie
- Snack: No-bake energy bites + string cheese
- Lunch: Black bean runner’s stew + kale salad (I don’t use all the ingredients listed)
- Snack: Cottage cheese + cucumber
- Dinners: Chicken wings, beef tips and gravy, teriyaki meatballs, burgers, etc.
Our dinners aren’t completely on the clean side as Hubster is taking over most of the cooking, but this is what a typical Midwesterner’s diet looks like anyhow, no? And I always make sure we fill up on healthy veggies, salads or fruits with our dinners.
This picture is just for attention! She’ll be having milk and baby oatmeal this week. Clean eating at its finest!
What are you eating this week?