The Tone It Up Bikini Series always gives me butterflies in my stomach. To me, it means the countdown to summer is on! My body gets a “refresh.” Social media explodes with TIU motivation. The prospect of making fitness fun with friends as we all prepare for summer always gets to me!
Because I love you, I put together a Tone It Up Bikini Series Printable pack for you. Fo’ free.
If you’re a Type-A binder-keeping personality like me, you’ll have these three-hole punched and organized into a binder along with your Starter Pack and any other delicious printables you might have. Enjoy.
Also, come over and find me on Instagram @Jess_Flashfit so we can be Bikini Series buds. I’ll follow back;)
What the Tone It Up Bikini Series Printable includes:
- 8-Week Workout Planner for the series. The workouts are written in the meal plan. Just write them on the calendar and hang the on your fridge to see what’s next!
- Daily TIU checklist. If you’re a nutrition plan member, you’ll know what the Bombshell Spell and Bootycall mean;)
- 150 and 100 By Summer Checklists. Track your mileage for the Bikini Series. You can shoot for either 100 or 150 miles by the first day of summer. I made a tracker for both!
- Bikini Series goal and reward sheet. Make sure you list SMART goals, ladies!
- Summer Bucket List: list all the things you’re looking forward to doing this summer. Dream away!
- Meal planning sheet with accompanying grocery list: I like to plan out all meals for the week (because I tend to tweak the plan a bit). As I’m writing the meals out, I put the ingredients I’ll need to get on the shopping list right away.
- Measurement tracker: take your measurements on Day One and then watch in bewilderment what your measurements are on the last day. Weight isn’t the only story. You’ll see progress in inches lost, even when the scale doesn’t budge.
*After entering your name and email address in the form, the second page will give you a link to the printable. Copy that link and paste it into a new browser to access the PDF.
P.S. Didya know I’m a certified personal trainer and fitness writer? You’ll want to make sure you come back here for more motivation and fitness insight. You might like my Budget Fitness ebook if you’re tight on funds.
Just another way to be…
~Better Every Day
How about you…
What are you looking forward to the most with the 2017 TIU Bikini Series?