Sitting at home, thinking about my goals and ambitions for the upcoming year, I thought it would be nice to review 2013 for its strong points. It’s a good way to get perspective about accomplishments and abilities, as well as to remember travels and other memorable events.
The best parts of 2013:
- I entered my 30s.
- I studied for and passed the NASM personal training exam and became certified for my 30th birthday.
- I purchased my domain name and started setting up my personal training website.
- Traveled to our cabin getaway.
- Sewed my very first and second quilts.
- Designed five free workouts.
- Tried Crossfit for the first time.
- Took a few summer boat rides and even saw a bald eagle.
- Attended our annual Perseid Picnic.
- Traveled to Mackinac Island.
- Met a few celebs.
- Traveled to Door County, WI.
- Traveled to Chicago.
- Chaperoned my first field trip for Peanut to Sullivan’s Woods.
- Traveled to Elkhart Lake for a retreat weekend.
- Bought and conquered my new moped.
- Ran a 5k in April and Peanut even raced too.
- Became a manager at work.